Utility System General Manager
Located within the Village of Four Seasons and serving Horseshoe Bend and Shawnee Bend,
Camden County PWSD#4 serves 2900 water customers and 1038 sewer customers, making it
the largest water/wastewater public utility in the Lake of the Ozarks area.
Under the direction of the Camden County PWSD#4 Board of Directors, the General Manager is
responsible to perform a variety of managerial, supervisory, skilled, and technical work in the
planning, construction, operation, repair, maintenance and replacement of wastewater collection and
water distribution systems. Ensures reliable, safe, water and wastewater services that are compliant
with state agencies and customer expectations. Accountable for developing and implementing
plans, policies, budgets and strategies to accomplish the Board of Directors’ priorities. As a
representative of management, the General Manager will support the mission, vision, strategic plan,
goals and decisions of the District.
Desirable Education, License and Experience
• A college degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or Business and 10 years’
experience in the water and/or wastewater industry is preferred. An equivalent combination
of education and experience will be considered.
• Must possess a valid Missouri driver’s license
• Class C or above Wastewater Operator Certification
• Class D or above Water Treatment Operator Certification
• DSII or above Water Distribution Operator Certification